ACC Releases New Pool Interlock Safety Video
2019-04-03 관리자

Each year dozens of visitors to aquatic facilities are accidentally exposed to chlorine gas due to a failure of the electrical interlock between the water circulation pump and chemical feed equipment. The American Chemistry Council developed a video to help explain why these incidents occur and presents several steps that aquatic staff can take to reduce the risk of unintended exposure to chlorine gas. To view this free, nine-minute video, please visit:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TjgvL8Ln18&t=113s.